I’m conducting a poll to see which real estate company people prefer. This can be filled out by either buyers, sellers, agents or brokers.
There are 10 Firms listed in this Poll but you can choose another firm that isn’t listed. The Poll is at the bottom of this page.
- Keller Williams – Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape.
Today, more than 110,000 associates and nearly 700 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams. And, we want you to be part of the family! Source KW
- Re/Max – From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX has grown into a global real estate network of franchisee-owned and -operated offices with more than 100,000 Sales Associates. Source Re/Max
- Century 21 – Century 21 Real Estate LLC (CENTURY21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 101,000 independent sales professionals. The CENTURY 21® System provides brand marks, marketing, communications and innovative technology solutions that help enable its franchisees and their independent agents to attract and engage prospects, nurture customers, and deliver a positive real estate transaction experience. Source Century 21
- Exit Realty – The EXIT Formula is Real Estate Re-Invented™. For the first time ever, the concept of single-level residuals taken from both the insurance and music industries has been introduced to real estate. Residuals are revolutionizing our industry by fostering a mentorship culture of teaching, training and coaching and creating prosperity and the potential for unlimited financial returns. Source Exit
- ERA – ERA Real Estate was founded on the premise of building a franchise system based on the principle of collaboration- the idea that by working together and helping one another, a stronger community of real estate professionals could be built. Each ERA office helps strengthen the communities where they work and practice real estate. Source ERA
- Coldwell Banker – The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways it was the original real estate “start up.” Founded by young entrepreneurs Colbert Coldwell in 1906 and later Benjamin Banker, Coldwell Banker changed the way people bought and sold homes across America, ultimately becoming one of the most trusted real estate brands in the world. More than 100 years later, the Coldwell Banker network is still continuously recognized for its innovation and leadership across 3,000 offices in 49 countries and territories. Source Coldwell Banker
- Better Homes and Gardens – For more than 90 years, Better Homes and Gardens® has been the most trusted source of inspiration for all things related to the home. Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate continues this tradition by offering guidance before, during and after the home buying and selling process. Source BHGRE
- Sotherby’s – Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings, the Sotheby’s International Realty network was designed to connect the finest independent real estate companies to the most prestigious clientele in the world. Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. Source Sotherbys
- Weichert – Since 1969, Weichert, Realtors has grown from a single office into one of the nation’s leading providers of homeownership services by putting our customers first. Source Weichert
- Berkshire Hathaway – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a brand-new real estate brokerage franchisee network built for a new era in residential real estate. The brand, among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of stability, strength, quality and innovation. Source Berkshire Hathaway