What makes WordPress the absolute best option for people and businesses looking to create highly functional and visually appealing websites? It’s the number of free and premium WordPress Themes and Plugins available to choose from. There are tens of thousands of free themes and plugins on the official WordPress Website, you might want something that provides more features and functionality.
Premium WordPress Plugins
This is where the Premium WordPress Plugin Market Place comes in. There are individual developers and large communities that provide even more options for you to choose from. But how do you pick the best Premium Plugin to use on your website? Choosing the right Premium Plugin can be tough since unlike the free options, you have to spend a few dollars to get them. So choose wisely.
Since I’ve been building, coding and creating Web sites for lawyers, realtors, bloggers, and others for a while now, I’ve come across a few Premium Plugins that I find stand out from the crowd. These provide various types of features and functionality that help to improve your WordPress Powered Website.
These are Premium Plugins. They come with an initial investment along with ongoing yearly payments that range from $355 to $1,270 if you get the highest licensed versions of the plugins. So what I did is I purchased these plugins with the type of license that lets me install them on my client’s websites. I get the benefit of installing these plugins on an unlimited amount of websites. My clients get the benefit of not having to pay the upfront fee for these plugins or the ongoing fees for them. That’s a huge initial and lifetime savings.
The Top Premium WordPress Plugins List
Here’s the list of plugins you should consider spending a few dollars on (or get me to create your website and they will be included).
- iThemes Security Pro – While there is a free version of this plugin, the pro version provides, even more, ways to secure your website from Cyber Attacks. It is a well maintained and actively developed plugin that has some of the highest ratings.
- BackUpBuddy – Backing up your website should be a habit. But sometimes you might forget. With BackUpBuddy, you can schedule your backups and send them to locations like Google Drive, Dropbox, and others.
- OptinMonster – is one of the best lead generation plugins you could use. If you want to increase engagement and email subscribers, then this is a must-have plugin.
- Soliloquy Slider – this is my all time favorite slider and has features that enable you to share your Instagram and Pinterest Feed right on your website. Of course, you can also create amazing sliders too.
- Envira Gallery – Besides having a great looking slider, you might also want to have an attractive Image Gallery to showcase your pictures. The possibilities seem endless with the Envira Gallery Plugin.
- Gravity Forms – Everyone needs a contact form on their website. Gravity forms are one of the most respected names in the WordPress Community.
Why Did I Choose These Premium Plugins?
I chose these plugins because over the years I’ve created my fair share of WordPress Powered Websites. These are the plugins that I’ve found to be the best within their respective categories. I ended up buying them for myself because the value they provide. I also purchased the type of license that lets me install these plugins on my client’s websites. My clients get the updates right in their dashboard and never have to pay for updates. Since I install the plugins I provide the support in case they need assistance after the website is up. That’s great since I’ve been working with these plugins for a long time and I know exactly how they work and to make sure they are properly configured.
Full Disclosure. The links above are affiliate links to these premium plugins. That being said, I only recommend the plugins that I personally use. Affiliate Marketing helps me keep the lights on, seriously.
Check out the video up above and use these plugins to enhance your WordPress Website.