When you finally decide to convert your website to WordPress, one of the first things you will have to do is choose a theme to represent the front end of your website.
Here are somethings you will need to consider when choosing a WordPress Theme.
- Is the theme Fully responsive?
- Do you have various layout options?
- Will you receive theme updates and if so can you update via your WordPress Dashboard?
- How does the Main Menu look?
- Does your theme utilize the WordPress Customizer?
- Can your website have various layout options for your homepage?
These are just a few things you will want to take into consideration when looking for a theme.
Once you have chosen a theme for your website, you will then want to determine if you will do the setup yourself or if you want someone to set it up for you.
We provide a Premium Theme Setup Service that enables you to have your website up quickly and properly configured so you don’t have to worry about any of the technical stuff.